Hero Sanctum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hero Sanctum

In a world much like our own, people begin to develop powers beyond belief! Superhero Forum RP, elements from marvel comics, DC and various Anime present.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Viltrumite Physiology
General Allen Stryker Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2021 5:36 pm by Hakai

» Viltrumite
General Allen Stryker Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2021 5:32 pm by Hakai

» About Us!!!
General Allen Stryker Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2021 2:33 pm by Hakai

» General Allen Stryker
General Allen Stryker Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2019 7:56 pm by Kosuke

» The Eternity Gems
General Allen Stryker Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2019 11:56 am by Hakai

» Project Hercules
General Allen Stryker Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2019 9:37 am by Hakai

» Other Important NPC's
General Allen Stryker Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2019 9:55 pm by Hakai

» The Rebel Knights
General Allen Stryker Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2019 12:02 am by Hakai

» The Defenders [Organization]
General Allen Stryker Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2019 11:23 pm by Hakai

Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 121 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:33 pm
Top posters
Hakai
General Allen Stryker I_vote_lcapGeneral Allen Stryker I_voting_barGeneral Allen Stryker I_vote_rcap 
Void
General Allen Stryker I_vote_lcapGeneral Allen Stryker I_voting_barGeneral Allen Stryker I_vote_rcap 
Zeus
Kosuke
Statistics
We have 5 registered users
The newest registered user is Brain Matter

Our users have posted a total of 82 messages in 47 subjects

General Allen Stryker

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kosuke

Kosuke

General Allen Stryker Empty
PostSubject: General Allen Stryker   General Allen Stryker Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2019 7:56 pm

General Allen Stryker King_b10

Name: General Bradley Stryker
Alias: Director Stryker
Species: Human
Classification: Dregs
Occupation: Director of the Homeland Security, USA, (Secret Director of Global Security)

Appearance: Stryker appears as an older man near sixty with an incredible physique for his age. He has a full head of black hair, with a few greying and a thick black mustache, and a blue tint to his right eye as he is seen to wear an eye patch over his left. He is usually seen to wear a blue, full length military issue coat and slacks with black dress shoes. His uniform has a grey sash around it which he uses to carry his swords.

Personality: General Stryker is somewhat of an enigma, but his actions prove him to be bold and pragmatic. It's nearly impossible to read his emotions. He is known to manipulate people and is the bearer of many, classified, global security secrets. Nor does he tell whatever happened to his damaged eye. While his decisions make him appear ruthless and the nature of his profession occasionally requires a moral grey, Stryker genuinely cares about human life and didn't see his agents or others as pawns or anything of the sort.

Power:
Power Name: Scanner Vision
Classification: Augmentation
Limitations: User can only access known information, but can also add information to the web
Description: The user can perform complex visual scans on their environment or creatures around them and determine their intimate properties or detect their presence. They can also diagnose the condition of what they observe and find inconsistencies or errors.
Requirements:

Brief History: Serving as an enlisted member of the armed forces he worked his way up through the ranks and through numerous wars before reaching the highest rank attainable and retiring honorably. He was then tasked with being the Director of Homeland Security which gave him the idea to form a similar organization for the purpose of keeping the world safe from the ever growing threat posed by 'supers'.

Purpose:
Back to top Go down

General Allen Stryker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hero Sanctum :: Creation Center :: Character Creation :: NPC Creation-
Jump to: