Hero Sanctum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hero Sanctum

In a world much like our own, people begin to develop powers beyond belief! Superhero Forum RP, elements from marvel comics, DC and various Anime present.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Viltrumite Physiology
Hero Classification System Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2021 5:36 pm by Hakai

» Viltrumite
Hero Classification System Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2021 5:32 pm by Hakai

» About Us!!!
Hero Classification System Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2021 2:33 pm by Hakai

» General Allen Stryker
Hero Classification System Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2019 7:56 pm by Kosuke

» The Eternity Gems
Hero Classification System Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2019 11:56 am by Hakai

» Project Hercules
Hero Classification System Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2019 9:37 am by Hakai

» Other Important NPC's
Hero Classification System Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2019 9:55 pm by Hakai

» The Rebel Knights
Hero Classification System Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2019 12:02 am by Hakai

» The Defenders [Organization]
Hero Classification System Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2019 11:23 pm by Hakai

Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 121 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:33 pm
Top posters
Hakai
Hero Classification System I_vote_lcapHero Classification System I_voting_barHero Classification System I_vote_rcap 
Void
Hero Classification System I_vote_lcapHero Classification System I_voting_barHero Classification System I_vote_rcap 
Zeus
Kosuke
Statistics
We have 5 registered users
The newest registered user is Brain Matter

Our users have posted a total of 82 messages in 47 subjects

Hero Classification System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hakai
Admin
Hakai

Hero Classification System Empty
PostSubject: Hero Classification System   Hero Classification System Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2019 9:29 pm

Heroes do not come in a set shape nor size, and nor is every power created equally. Both heroes and their powers come in all shapes and sizes and are all unique in their own way. Even if two heroes have the same power, it is unlikely they use it the exact same way. As such, the government created a classification system to help determine which supers should be left alone and which should be monitored heavily or incarcerated.

[NOTE: This system is only based on IC things, so you deciding that you want to be the highest class hero, you have to do something to deserve that classification.]

[Upon character creation, you will receive TWO grades, one is a starting grade based on the quality of your application, your history and what rank you desire to start at. The second is based on your power, some powers are obviously stronger or have more opportunity for growth while others don't. This isn't to say you can't overcome this level, it is just there to show how high you can progress naturally without adding or obtaining anything extra IC.]

CLASSIFICATIONS
[Lowest to Highest]

Dregs: Lowest level, street level hero, (Batman, Punisher, Daredevil)

Gamma:  Town level hero, slightly above peak human capabilities, (Captain America, Black Panther)

Beta:  Small City level hero, Enhanced capabilities/powers, (Spider-man, Dupli-Kate, Red Rush)

Alpha:  Full City level hero, Supernatural prowess, (The Flash, Atom Eve, Storm)

Omega:  Country level hero, Enhanced Supernatural prowess, (The Immortal, Thor, Hulk)

X-class:  Continental hero, Demi-god prowess, (Magneto, Omni-Man, Superman)

Cosmic:Global hero, Deity status. (Son Goku, Galactus, Thanos w/ stones)

One can evolve their power from one classification to another through the use of training with their powers and through use. One's powers will naturally progress over time, though training is generally the quickest way. The post count DOES need to be from IC posts, NOT OOC. And it resets with every class-up. Meaning one has to do 180 IC Posts to go from Dregs -> Cosmic Class.

Dregs -> Gamma: 30 posts

Gamma -> Beta: 30 posts

Beta-> Alpha: 30 posts

Alpha -> Omega: 30 posts

Omega -> X-class: 30 posts

X-class -> Cosmic: 30 posts
Back to top Go down
https://herosanctum.forumotion.com

Hero Classification System
Page 1 of 1