Hero Sanctum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hero Sanctum

In a world much like our own, people begin to develop powers beyond belief! Superhero Forum RP, elements from marvel comics, DC and various Anime present.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Viltrumite Physiology
Gifts/Traits System Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2021 5:36 pm by Hakai

» Viltrumite
Gifts/Traits System Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2021 5:32 pm by Hakai

» About Us!!!
Gifts/Traits System Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2021 2:33 pm by Hakai

» General Allen Stryker
Gifts/Traits System Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2019 7:56 pm by Kosuke

» The Eternity Gems
Gifts/Traits System Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2019 11:56 am by Hakai

» Project Hercules
Gifts/Traits System Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2019 9:37 am by Hakai

» Other Important NPC's
Gifts/Traits System Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2019 9:55 pm by Hakai

» The Rebel Knights
Gifts/Traits System Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2019 12:02 am by Hakai

» The Defenders [Organization]
Gifts/Traits System Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2019 11:23 pm by Hakai

Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 121 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:33 pm
Top posters
Hakai
Gifts/Traits System I_vote_lcapGifts/Traits System I_voting_barGifts/Traits System I_vote_rcap 
Void
Gifts/Traits System I_vote_lcapGifts/Traits System I_voting_barGifts/Traits System I_vote_rcap 
Zeus
Kosuke
Statistics
We have 5 registered users
The newest registered user is Brain Matter

Our users have posted a total of 82 messages in 47 subjects

Gifts/Traits System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hakai
Admin
Hakai

Gifts/Traits System Empty
PostSubject: Gifts/Traits System   Gifts/Traits System Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2019 9:09 pm

There are sometimes humans born in the world that exhibit supernatural abilities dubbed by the world government as, "Gifts" and some of them even have other "Traits" that supplement these abilities. Gifts are more rare and powerful, while traits are generally slightly more subtle or nuanced. These individuals are known as MUTANTS or SUPERS.

A GIFT is a unique power associated with your character. It may not be totally unique as others may have the same or a similar ability, but it is one that is generally your most well known ability and usually your strongest. Gifts can be anything that falls into EIGHT categories which will be explained below:

Zenith: The GIFTS classified as Zenith's revolve around taking on a form that increases one's physical capabilities more so than is generally humanly possible. (Hulk, Super Saiyan, Werewolves, ect…)

Augmentation: The GIFTS classified as Augmentations are based on the concept of the user being able to increase one or more of their physical attributes either passively or actively. (Super Speed/Strength/Endurance, Healing Factor, ect…)

Emission: The GIFTS classified as Emission's cause the body to emit an aura that can be of elemental or a pure energy origin. This aura can be used to attack offensively, or can form a layer of defense for its users, it can even be used to supplement one's own physical prowess. (Chakra, Chi, Energy, Aura manipulation, ect…)

Psyonic: The GIFTS classified as Psyonic are often among the most powerful, able to use one's mental facilities to effect other's or the environment around them. This can be things such as creating illusions, empathetic understanding, astral projection, telepathy, telekinesis, ect… (Any Psychic ever...)

Kinesis: The GIFTS classified as Kinesis grant the user the ability to create and manipulate a particular element or thing. This can be anything from fire to bones to air to gravity. (Benders from ATLA, Iceman, Human Torch, ect…)

Creation: The GIFTS classified as creation allow the user the capability to create weapons and items from their own energy, seemingly from thin air. They are also generally fairly knowledgeable in the use of said items once they are created. (Gilgamesh via. Gates of Babylon)

Physiology: The GIFTS classified as physiology mean that the user is physically different from that of a normal human. Meaning they are generally stronger, faster, more durable, or have abilities not available to normal humans. (Vampires, Demons, Mermaids, Aliens, ect…)

Other: The GIFTS placed in the others category simply do not fit into any of the other classifications. This could really be anything, as such it is difficult to list any examples, so this will be approved on a case by case basis.

A TRAIT is an ability that is fairly common and less of a flashy power, but still one that is unique in some manner or another. This can be something that isn't even a power such as intelligence or wealth, or even something negative such as anger issues or arrogance. There are a few that I'll list below that you can choose from. You may only have TWO Traits.

Enhanced _____: Simply increases your base stat of your choice by x2.

Multilingual: Able to speak more than one language.

Arrogant: Notable arrogant and very cocky. Will often rush ill-prepared into fights.

Anger Issues: Gets mad easy and is thus more prone to be brash and rush into fights.

Emotional Control: Total emotional control. Never lets emotions get in their way.

Billionaire: Has plenty of funding from inheritance or working with their own hands.

Genius: Very intelligent, able to create their own unique gadgets and gizmos.

Insane: These are the people who ask themselves questions aloud and then provide their own answers.

Traumatic Past: The typical dark heroic origin story where everyone dies and your character is broody and angry all the time.

Healing Factor: The user regenerates passively 10% of their HP per post.

Indomitable Will: Tough in mind, won't give up without giving it all they have. Brave and daring.

Weak Hearted: Will not fight to the end, will fight til like about halfway and then it might be a better idea to go off somewhere else.

[ONE CAN APPLY FOR THEIR OWN UNIQUE TRAITS]
Back to top Go down
https://herosanctum.forumotion.com

Gifts/Traits System
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hero Sanctum :: GENERAL :: Systems-
Jump to: