Hero Sanctum

A Free-form place to live out your superhero dreams! Be anyone you want with almost unrestricted powers.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» No Rest For The Wicked (Pt. 2) [Void, Kosuke]
Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:02 pm by Kosuke

» Wrong Side Of The Law [P,PLOT,INTRO]
Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:20 pm by Chaos

» We have a PLOT?!?!?! [ARC 1]
Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:45 am by Chaos

» Vin Devicci [FIN]
Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:04 am by Kosuke

» Organization Test [WIP]
Thu May 31, 2018 5:36 pm by Fortune

» No Rest For The Wicked (Private, Chaos)
Mon May 28, 2018 11:19 pm by Chaos

» Void [Updates]
Mon May 28, 2018 10:53 pm by Chaos

» Transcendence (Void's Zenith)
Mon May 28, 2018 9:48 pm by Chaos

» Power Levels
Wed May 23, 2018 10:08 am by Chaos

Top posting users this week

Share | 

No Rest For The Wicked (Private, Chaos)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Void
SSS-Rate
SSS-Rate

PostSubject: No Rest For The Wicked (Private, Chaos)   Mon May 28, 2018 10:22 pm

Smooth elevator music, the Antichrist made manifest through sound, echoed on it's way up to Oliver MacAllister's office. After around twenty seconds of the terrible choice in music, a soft chime was heard and the elevator door was opened, a white-haired college student collapsing on the ground as if he was leaning on the door in exhaustion. Considering who it was, however, the tired form was likely mental from lack of sleep and constant training.

Groaning, Shane dragged himself over to a chair across the desk from his boss and hauled himself into it, looking Oliver in the eye and immediately breaking into a status report. "Well, I've been in the training room for the last two months straight, but I've managed to learn a few new tricks. The max gravity setting is basically a joke, I beat that damned chess computer in four moves, and I've polished most of my other skills, too. Also...I managed to learn a new trick. You may want to replace the training room, though. The door is falling off it's hinges, and the room itself stopped working around five minutes ago. Anything I missed?"

While Shane was being very casual about the last two statements, it would likely come as a shock, considering the training room was practically a pocket universe in and of itself. The twenty-one year old himself looked much more ragged than an invincible being should, and gave off an entirely new sensation of danger, as if the leftovers from some massive amount of power were still lingering.

Damned kid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaos
SSS-Rate
SSS-Rate

PostSubject: Re: No Rest For The Wicked (Private, Chaos)   Mon May 28, 2018 10:49 pm

Oliver was sitting at his desk when the door to the elevator opened and out came his young apprentice. He looked very rough for wear, but it was obvious he had been putting his all in the training room. He had actually just been checking up on the boy via video monitors when he saw him exit the chamber, doors practically falling off. He would need to fix that sometime. But for now he had much more pressing matters to attend to. "I know you've been training quite diligently. Much has happened in the outside world while you were growing stronger though. I was attacked by someone from my past and was nearly killed. This however unlocked a power I did not know that I held. It brought about a being known as Deus, which resides in my soul. This being is what many would call God or the Universe. Along with this I gained all of his abilities. Though I am still working on mastering their use, I am now unable to directly involve myself in anything that doesn't threaten the well being of the Multi-verse. So, you will be taking a much more critical role in all of this, If you are up for it that is. We will get to that in a moment though, for now, I will continue filling you in. I was later attacked in my office by a very ancient super that calls himself Kosuke. He appears by every means as a normal human, but can keep up with me with ease. He did not seem to cause much harm, but he seemed to leave without gaining anything which makes me cautious. There was another super in Las Vegas that took down one of our best squads in the Anti-Super Taskforce that I have been running for the past few years. But this Kosuke figure also killed one and I have intelligence suggesting he has made his way back into New York. If you are willing, I would like for you to track him down and either capture him or convince him to ally with you. I have a sinking feeling there is a storm coming and even we will need all the help we can get." With his piece said, he would look back to Shane to see what the boy thought of all this. No doubt his tactical mind seeing the benefits of all the powerful people being on a singular alliance could have, or at the very least having tabs on them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://herosanctum.forumotion.com
Void
SSS-Rate
SSS-Rate

PostSubject: Re: No Rest For The Wicked (Private, Chaos)   Mon May 28, 2018 11:06 pm

Blinking, Shane's mind began running overtime and his exhaustion vanished in the face of the new revelation. Running risk evaluation, judging his new abilities against what could possibly be one of the oldest Supers, and coming to the same conclusion as his mentor, the student nodded his head once.

Eyes meeting Oliver's once again, the white-haired man would speak his mind. "With a name like Kosuke, I'm sure that he would most easily be found in Japan. One of the issues with that, however, is that currently Japan is under Squad Zero's purview. Frankly, the only reason they haven't come after us here is likely due to your own previous service. With a fight between two unknown Supers, they are almost guaranteed to step in. I would suggest having the Anti-Super Task Force ready to evacuate anyone who needs it in a heartbeat, although given the situation I believe it might be prudent to at least attempt to bring along one member of their team so that everyone is on the same page. Which one would you suggest?"

Shane's mind had already pulled his memories of their files from their archives, and were going over them individually. Quiver was the most likely to understand the situation, although Deadnite may be willing to speak as well so long as he got a good fight. It was Oliver's decision, however.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaos
SSS-Rate
SSS-Rate

PostSubject: Re: No Rest For The Wicked (Private, Chaos)   Mon May 28, 2018 11:19 pm

Hm, he hadn't thought of his old team being in Japan on duty recently. He supposed that Quiver would be the most diplomatic among them, though she could hold her own in a fight as well. He knew where Kosuke was living in Japan now, so he would be able to clear a large area to protect civilians. "I will send word to the squad and have Quiver meet you at a rendezvous in Japan. the ASTF will clear a ten block radius around the homestead Kosuke is living in currently and you two will be able to go in and do what needs to be done without worry about civilian interference. The other members of the squad will be asked to maintain distance, as they aren't exactly the types to let someone live after a fight if they can help it.

With all that said, Oliver would send a message to Heather and to General Hammond of the ASTF. They would be prepared for this ever so delicate mission as soon as they could. "They will be ready for you. Remember, this is mostly a diplomatic mission, though if things go sideways do your best to capture the target alive."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://herosanctum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Rest For The Wicked (Private, Chaos)   

Back to top Go down

No Rest For The Wicked (Private, Chaos)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hero Sanctum :: Multiverse :: Universe 1 :: Earth-1 :: America :: New York-
Jump to: