Hero Sanctum

A Free-form place to live out your superhero dreams! Be anyone you want with almost unrestricted powers.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Savior (WIP)
Mon May 14, 2018 12:29 pm by Savior

» Telekinesis
Thu May 10, 2018 10:02 am by Savior

» Rude Awakening, Questions Answered
Thu May 03, 2018 6:43 pm by Fortune

» Hello God, It's Me, Kosuke!
Thu May 03, 2018 5:54 pm by Kosuke

» Alucard, Son of Nytos
Thu May 03, 2018 1:35 pm by Fortune

» Hachimon (Eight Gates)
Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:10 pm by Kosuke

» Anti-Super Taskforce
Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:50 pm by Kosuke

» Uchiha Clan
Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:00 am by Chaos

» Old Blood Awakening
Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:16 pm by Kosuke

Top posting users this week

Share | 

Hello God, It's Me, Kosuke!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kosuke
SSS-Rate
SSS-Rate

PostSubject: Hello God, It's Me, Kosuke!   Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:41 pm

Kosuke arrived in New York through a portal he had opened using Yomotsu Hirasaka. He stepped from the rift to find himself in an alleyway between two buildings larger than any he had been accustomed to seeing. He had abandoned his tradtional clothes for something more 'modern', a black jacket and a white shirt adorned with the Uchiha clan crest. Black cargo pants and then a white bandage wrapped around his head to hold his hair at bay. He had come here because he sought to meet a super, one that had supposedly lasted for an immensely long time, known as Chaos. Of course, this super kept their identity pretty closely guarded, but through a lot of research and searching memories of high ranking government and military officials in Japan, he managed a connection. McAllister Tech, had been around for a very long time, several hundred years in fact. Thus, it would make the perfect cover for a super in hiding. So that's where his search would begin. Stepping from the alleyway, he was about to head out to find this place when he heard someone telling him to stop from behind. Turning, he saw a man holding a strange object facing him. The man seemed confident, and carried himself with some false sense of dominance. "Give me all yo money, fool. Hurry, before I bust a cap in you." Kosuke, for his part, didn't really react much other than tilting his head a bit. When suddenly, the thing in the other man's hand sent a piece of metal flying in his direction very fast, almost too fast for him to see with his base state eyes. But, he could see it nonetheless and it wasn't moving too fast for him to dodge it, but he felt he would be able to catch the next one, so after the second bang, he reached out and caught the object. This seemed to shock the man, but no more than the electrified hand that was now in his chest did. Sliding the man from his arm and using his water release to remove the excess, he would get himself back on track. 

After stopping a few people on his way to the place to get directions, he was finally standing outside of the tallest building in the country. Walking inside, he would walk straight to the head desk and ask to see Oliver McAllister, the CEO. The woman asked if he had an appointment and he said no, so she bid him farewell. But, after a simple genjutsu, he would be on his way up the elevator to the penthouse floor. It was at this time, Kosuke felt a lot of presences moving about below him and above him, seemingly getting into attack formations or maybe defensive? He didn't know, but he figured that after his altercation with the receptionist, they had figured him out. So, the moment the doors opened, he was covered in red dots as men with larger versions of the supposed weapon from earlier were pointed at him. Channeling Swift Release chakra through his body and then using a special space/time variation of it, time would appear to slow to a halt as he merely walked past the men, using a bone to turn them all to ash. He released the jutsu, causing all of the men to simply collapse into piles of ash, as he walked towards the door that was obviously sealed shut and covered in the very finest of securities. Activating his Eternal Mangekyou, Kosuke would use Kamui to simply walk through the door to find himself looking across the room to a bearded man sitting behind a desk. "You must be Oliver." Was all Kosuke said as he looked at the man with his now charcoal eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaos
SSS-Rate
SSS-Rate

PostSubject: Re: Hello God, It's Me, Kosuke!   Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:33 pm

Oliver had been having a pretty normal day today, but things got very strange very fast. He was sitting in his office going over a few schematics when he felt the strangest sensation he had ever had in his entire life. It was as though something foreign had entered his mind but was just out of reach. Looking around he was about to shrug it off when he, with his super hearing, heard a gunshot from somewhere not so far away. Activating his numerous security cameras he had placed throughout the city, he managed to find the incident. He watched just in time to see the man who was apparently being shot at reach up and catch a second bullet before seemingly coating his hand in electricity and killing his would be attacker. This was troublesome. Another super had shown up in his city and obviously had no qualms with revealing themselves and had no issues killing anyone who got in their way. He continued to watch the man, and actually sat up some in his chair when the man walked into his own building. This was NOT good. He watched as he spoke to his receptionist and immediately called his anti-super task force to come and try to stop the man as he heard the secretary send him on up. He then watched as the man vanished and all of his men turned to dust or sand or something. Looking up, the man walked through his sealed door and very casually said, "You must be Oliver."

Oliver, for his part, had no idea how to even begin to react to this situation. Most people assumed he was just some rich prick or just some guy, but the way this guy acted, he was obviously aware of something he shouldn't be. He made a few notes about this mystery man in his mind. He is a super. He is confident. He has no concern for human life. These were not things Oliver would stand for. "I am Oliver, who might you be?" He supposed staying polite would at least get him information about why this man came here or maybe who he was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://herosanctum.forumotion.com
Kosuke
SSS-Rate
SSS-Rate

PostSubject: Re: Hello God, It's Me, Kosuke!   Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:25 pm

His target was now only meters away from him. The man who he suspected to be known as Chaos was there in front of him. "I am Kosuke Uchiha, you are Chaos. I am here to get information, you are going to give it to me. Did I make that simple enough?" He did not care to give the man time to answer or even to oblige his demand. Instead he activated his Rinnesharingan and teleported next to the man, grabbing his head and activating the Human path. He suddenly had access to all information in existence, due to the fact that Oliver had been omniscient before and his brain had the capacity to store it all away. Well, Kosuke had the skill to simply instantly sort through it and find what he was looking for. It would seem that his assumptions were correct and the lack of war and need for combat, in addition to creating machines to do the fighting for them had made not only his clan weak, but the entirety of the human race weak. Shinobi had faded into the realm of myths and legends and had been knocked down to merely tricksters who used a variety of gimmicks to run from combat. Oh, he would need to change this. He would need to change this soon. Once he had gotten all he came for, he would release his hold on Oliver's head, but not before planting a suggestion that he had never moved to Oliver and had just asked the question and awaited a response.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaos
SSS-Rate
SSS-Rate

PostSubject: Re: Hello God, It's Me, Kosuke!   Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:14 am

Oliver, thought he noticed the man move after he asked that insane question, but he chalked it up to his imagination. This man was obviously dangerous and needed to be locked up or put down. Oliver would have to be the one to do it. He moved from his seat at blinding speeds. He would throw a haymaker right at the mans face. Kosuke. Obviously a name of japanese origins. He would need to do some research into this man after this is finished. "I'm not telling you anything, and you aren't leaving this building." He was confident, but so was Oliver.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://herosanctum.forumotion.com
Kosuke
SSS-Rate
SSS-Rate

PostSubject: Re: Hello God, It's Me, Kosuke!   Thu May 03, 2018 5:54 pm

The man, Oliver had started moving almost faster than Kosuke's eyes could perceive. Well, until he activated his sharingan. When it activated, the world slowed down, but Oliver seemed to move at simply a normal pace. This proved him even more correct about the man, as he was moving far faster than any human, and even faster than some shinobi. Sending a burst of chakra into the muscles and bones in his arm, he raised his hand and caught the punch, but the wall behind him was blasted back from the intense force, the floor beneath the two men cracked from the pressure. Kosuke realized just who he was dealing with when he noticed he had to keep increasing the levels of chakra in his arm to keep the man held at bay. This just wouldn't do. Breathing out, he would activate the gate of opening. This allowed him to overpower Oliver and throw him through the glass behind him, sending him plummeting to the street. Before he had to deal with that again, he would teleport back to the house he was staying in with his relative in japan. His battle with Oliver would come later.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello God, It's Me, Kosuke!   

Back to top Go down

Hello God, It's Me, Kosuke!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hero Sanctum :: Multiverse :: Universe 1 :: Earth-1 :: America :: New York-
Jump to: