Hero Sanctum

A Free-form place to live out your superhero dreams! Be anyone you want with almost unrestricted powers.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» When In Rome... Watch It Burn [P]
Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:36 pm by Goken

» Goken Shōten
Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:52 pm by Goken

» Blessing of Goken
Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:18 pm by Goken

» Godspeed [Updates]
Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:05 pm by Taka

» Mimi “Taka” Wright [FIN]
Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:47 pm by Taka

» Absolute Speed
Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:10 pm by Taka

» No Rest For The Wicked (Pt. 2) [Void, Kosuke]
Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:02 pm by Kosuke

» Wrong Side Of The Law [P,PLOT,INTRO]
Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:20 pm by Chaos

» We have a PLOT?!?!?! [ARC 1]
Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:45 am by Chaos

Top posting users this week

Share | 

Death meets Control(Private/Death)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evan
B-Rate
B-Rate

PostSubject: Death meets Control(Private/Death)   Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:27 pm

Daichi, if not known before, just came off as a mild sort of fellow. Unlike a lot of people, he didn't have an amazing build. He had just gotten done robbing a bank, without firing a single bullet, or actually threatening anyone. He just asked and they transferred money into the account. Well, he asked with his eyes. It was a sort of odd thing, if one would actually think about it, but Evan cared not for thinking about it.

He had been visiting his sister. He hadn't for the last year, but he had saved up enough money from his various thefts and just general questionable activities. He didn't care about what people thought, as the lower he was, hte less people would take a look at him. Thereby, he was wearing fairly cheap clothing. It was a nice white shirt, and some jeans.

It was nice out that day, so he didn't have to wear a coat. He, at the current moment, was simply sitting on a public bench and having a nice rest, texting his sister about something or other. His sister had just gotten a diagnosis for something curable, but the cost was massive and she was worried that he wouldn't be able to afford it.

As if. It's only because he kept most of his wealth hidden that she thought that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taka
SSS-Rate
SSS-Rate

PostSubject: Re: Death meets Control(Private/Death)   Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:20 pm

Damian Marcoh, better known as Death, was leaving his parlor with a slight frown on his face. The funeral parlor had been slow the last few months and it was annoying to him as that was where he generated a majority of his power. He walked down the street at a leisurely pace, feeling severely weaker than he wanted to feel, but he knew he would be fixing that little issue very soon. Walking into a park where people were jogging, having picnics or sitting on benches enjoying the nice day, he noticed a police officer standing off to the side. Perfect. All of those that carried a gun also carried with them some small, deeply hidden desire to use it. Walking up to the man he would speak in a calm and friendly voice, "Good evening officer, isn't it a fine day?" The officer would smile back, "Indeed it is, is everything okay, sir?" It was time for the tragedy. "No, look around you at all of these people. They are all so happy and full of life, but do you think they are ALL innocent? They are not. And, I can sense in you the desire to punish those of criminal alignments with deadly force. Why don't you do it then?! You have all of the authority and all of the power that you need!" The officer gained a glazed over look in his eyes as his face distorted in anger. He pulled his pistol and began to unload on people around him, some of the shots hit Damian, but he brushed them off, he couldn't feel pain nor could he die, so it didn't matter. But by the first five minutes, nearly fifteen people had been killed and he was starting to feel pretty great. As his power grew, the grass and plants around him began to wither and die. It was nice, beginning to feel his old power again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evan
B-Rate
B-Rate

PostSubject: Re: Death meets Control(Private/Death)   Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:13 pm

Daichi hadn't expected such an event, otherwise he would've looked up from his phone. However, as a seemingly madman started ranting about something, Daichi heard gunshots. That's when he decided, after a few moments of sitting still, to raise his head and make everyone within his eyesight freeze, and sit down. When one didn't, he knew he was dealing with a super.

"So, did you just do this? It's not often another person has the power of control, of any sort."

He didn't know the particulars. That was no matter, but it was something to note. Not to mention, anyone who he didn't have in his vision, had ran off. Thereby, Daichi was in perfect control of this situation. That meant he hadn't worry about anyone else getting controlled, as he felt that his control was absolute. It was often true, not to mention, it didn't seem like he could control many, the other guy.

He, while looking average, was one with the power of control. Sometimes, he used it to rob banks, and sometimes to cheat on exams. This time, he was using it to save lives. He hated having to do this. It painted him as a hero, when he was not.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taka
SSS-Rate
SSS-Rate

PostSubject: Re: Death meets Control(Private/Death)   Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:18 am

Death was looking around, breathing in the smell of destruction that was being caused when suddenly, those around him sat down and then left, including his police officer friend. Somewhat confused, his confusion was lifted the moment he noticed a man with purple hair approaching him. "So, did you just do this? It's not often another person has the power of control, of any sort." The man would ask. Seeing no real need to hide who or what he was, Death would answer. "Oh, there was no control involved. I merely freed the man of his limiters and allowed him to act on his innermost desire. You however, have control that is rare, even in this universe. What is your name, mortal?" Damian was used to being the immortal incarnation of death, and he already knew this man's name and projected times and ways of his future death, but he always liked to learn the names of those he meets that have powers, as their times and ways of death were always different and interesting. Breathing out slowly, he could feel his power getting back under his control as the grass in a circle around him stopped dying. But, he wanted more, he wanted access to his full power again. The ability to make forces like gravity, space-time, even reality into his bitches. He was here for a purpose and that purpose was to cause destruction to this earth before moving on to another earth to do the same. Though, he didn't plan to destroy this earth quite as badly as he had his own earth, that just led to more people being killed or destroyed, which made him more powerful, but also meant that he had less people to kill in the end, making his limit lower there at the moment than it was here. But, it didn't matter, he only needed to kill a few more people before he would be able to control the elements again and regain access to his magic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evan
B-Rate
B-Rate

PostSubject: Re: Death meets Control(Private/Death)   Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:19 pm

Limiters? Well, perhaps the best way to explain Daichi's power was taking control of that limiter, and making it poof if he wanted. He knew that there wasn't just that to Death's gimmick. Even that slight bit could be considered an amazing superpower. However, he felt like that wasn't the end. Worse yet, Daichi couldn't control him. That meant that he couldn't just go 'stop' and he'd stop. His lackluster look held its advantages. He looked like a fairly average japanese man. That meant that no one would think he was robbing someplace, as he was always so casual. He never even had to say a word to rob them, just stare at them and they knew what to do. He knew what to do.

It always looked really odd, but no one ever called the police for a good reason. They were never told to. That just meant that the man in front of him, well he was amazingly dangerous.

"I'm Daichi. I have the power to control almost everyone, discounting superbeings like myself, and various immortal deities."

He was being mildly sarcastic, all things considered. His quip about immortals, by all means, was just that. A quip. He didn't think the guy in front of him was actually an immortal, just an idiot misusing his powers.

"If you want to survive, to use your powers like that. You don't see me flaunting my ability to control to those who don't figure it out, do you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taka
SSS-Rate
SSS-Rate

PostSubject: Re: Death meets Control(Private/Death)   Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:59 pm

So, this man found no point in lying to him about his identity. As a reward, Damian figured he would offer the same courtesy. "A pleasure, Daichi. I am called Damian Marcoh, though that is only my mortal alias. In actuality, I am the physical manifestation of death." Listening to the man quip and somewhat underestimate his abilities, made him grow a bit vexed. "No mortal can stave off death. Whether they are aware of my presence or not, I am an inevitability. If you doubt my power, I will give you a demonstration." He would then turn and look at the nearest skyscraper, which was around thirty-seven floors tall. It was about 100 meters away from the two of them at the edge of the park. He would hold his hand out, palm facing towards the building and it would be struck with an earthquake. This wasn't just any earthquake however. It was localized in that it only effected that building. When the quake finished, the building had imploded in on itself, killing the nearly two hundred occupants. By now, Death was feeling pretty great about himself and felt his power raise another increment. The more death he caused, the more powerful he became. The more powerful he became, the more death he could cause. It was an amazing limitation that also worked as a strength. "Do you believe me now, Morta- Daichi?" He supposed he would be at least civilized to the man, his unique gifts would prove useful if he could get the man to start causing mass suicides or accidents or even to cause a nuclear strike would be amazing to his power level.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evan
B-Rate
B-Rate

PostSubject: Re: Death meets Control(Private/Death)   Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:11 pm

"You're death. That means that I can't control you, which just proves my previous statment that the only people I can't control, are some supers and immortal deities. Like you, death."

There was a somewhat sobering realization going on within Daichi right now. He was standing face to face with literal death. He was utterly terrified in mere seconds. He was quite scared of death, if not the simple concept that the being in front of him could delete him if he wished.  That was the problem, though. He didn't seem to plan on it. He seemed content on murdering everyone that existed, yet didn't just ruin people right away.

Death was utterly confusing like that. He was a concept that terrified people, Daichi included, yet the man didn't just murder people quite yet.

"So, to be sure. You exist, death as the concept. Does famine? Does literally any of the other metaphorical beings?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taka
SSS-Rate
SSS-Rate

PostSubject: Re: Death meets Control(Private/Death)   Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:07 pm

Listening to the other man, he was glad he had gotten his point across. Listening to his question, he thought for a moment. Yes, it was possible for the other concepts to exist in mortal form, but seeing as they would also exist outside of time, he was unlikely to ever meet them and he did not possess any knowledge about them. "I suppose it is possible they could exist, but it is beyond my power to know for sure." Looking out across the remaining city, he could hear the sirens approaching in response to the building collapsing, good more souls to absorb. He would then speak to his new acquaintance, "Do you kill them? I can see in your soul you have no real qualms with the aspect of murder, but will you kill them? I could always make you, but that would take the fun out of it with someone special like you." All it took was the slightest desire or even a willingness to do evil, and death could make you act on that thought. But, he didn't want to do that with this man, no, his powers would be too useful and entertaining to see the ways that he would make for himself to use them. "I will destroy this city. It will be rebuilt, only so I can destroy it again and again. This planet has always been a harvesting ground for me." He was there during every war, every fatal accident, every time there was death, death was present. He drew on the energy it created, though he was not omnipresent nor was he omnipotent, no, he was the embodiment of a concept. He worked in ways that he himself didn't fully understand, but he wasn't complaining. It wasn't an awful life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death meets Control(Private/Death)   

Back to top Go down

Death meets Control(Private/Death)
Page 1 of 1