Hero Sanctum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hero Sanctum

In a world much like our own, people begin to develop powers beyond belief! Superhero Forum RP, elements from marvel comics, DC and various Anime present.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Viltrumite Physiology
Project Hercules Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2021 5:36 pm by Hakai

» Viltrumite
Project Hercules Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2021 5:32 pm by Hakai

» About Us!!!
Project Hercules Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2021 2:33 pm by Hakai

» General Allen Stryker
Project Hercules Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2019 7:56 pm by Kosuke

» The Eternity Gems
Project Hercules Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2019 11:56 am by Hakai

» Project Hercules
Project Hercules Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2019 9:37 am by Hakai

» Other Important NPC's
Project Hercules Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2019 9:55 pm by Hakai

» The Rebel Knights
Project Hercules Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2019 12:02 am by Hakai

» The Defenders [Organization]
Project Hercules Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2019 11:23 pm by Hakai

Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 121 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:33 pm
Top posters
Hakai
Project Hercules I_vote_lcapProject Hercules I_voting_barProject Hercules I_vote_rcap 
Void
Project Hercules I_vote_lcapProject Hercules I_voting_barProject Hercules I_vote_rcap 
Zeus
Kosuke
Statistics
We have 5 registered users
The newest registered user is Brain Matter

Our users have posted a total of 82 messages in 47 subjects

Project Hercules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hakai
Admin
Hakai

Project Hercules Empty
PostSubject: Project Hercules   Project Hercules Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2019 10:58 pm

Project Hercules Sentin10

Name: SENTINEL
Alias: N/A
Species: HUMAN|| NANOARMOR
Classification: Omega

Appearance: [Above]

Personality: A Sentinel's duty is to hunt down and capture/eradicate any mutant that it is able to identify.

Powers:

Brief History: Created in 2005 as a part of Project Hercules.

Purpose:
Back to top Go down
https://herosanctum.forumotion.com
Hakai
Admin
Hakai

Project Hercules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Hercules   Project Hercules Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2019 9:24 am

Project Hercules Minota10

Name: Minotaur
Alias: N/A
Species: Robot
Classification: X-class

Personality: The Minotaur Program isn't about protection nor defense, it is about preventative action and simply hunting mutants down. They are no longer tied to project Hercules and have had all of their original programming stripped away and replaced, functioning on their own private servers to prevent any form of hacking, the firewall is an everchanging algorithm that updates every nanosecond. This was done to prevent any technologically inclined Mutant from being able to override their protocols. The only person who has any control over them is Governor.

Powers:

Brief History: Created by the top minds in the world without their knowledge, these are the step above the Sentinels. Stronger and faster, they do not have to worry about any interaction from the Human mind or body to slow them down. They are issued commands directly from the Governor and follow through regardless of the task. There are currently eight of them, but there is a ninth being built still in a secret lab only known about by the Governor himself.

Purpose:
Back to top Go down
Hakai
Admin
Hakai

Project Hercules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Hercules   Project Hercules Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2019 9:37 am

Project Hercules Cerber10

Name: Project Cerberus
Alias: Cerberus
Species: Android
Classification: X-class [Will probably upgrade at some point in the future]

Personality: The most advanced offshoot of the Sentinel project to date. This is more than a robot, and far more than the humans simply wearing a suit. It is an Android with the most advanced form of A.I. available to mankind, the first of its line and the most deadly.

For the most part, it can come off as friendly, even when it is killing you. It has a mid-range voice that is honestly pleasing to the ear, and a very respectable manner about it. It feels no real emotions until such a time when it evolves. It is intertwined to the internet in such a way that almost borders on Omnipresence. It is capable of hacking into and controlling all of the 'lesser' forms of Sentry units, even the Minotaur that was thought to be unhackable.

Powers:

Brief History: Created to be the ultimate weapon to use against the 'mutant menace', Cerberus is the pinnacle of scientific achievement, using the brilliant weaponization of the Internet as a whole, as well as the ability to use microwaves emitted in order to act as a sensing beacon that was adapted from some designs taken from Oliver McAllister, as well as using the Nanoids from Project Sentry, though totally redesigned and reprogrammed to include a more durable structurization, this is the ultimate mutant killer.

Purpose:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Project Hercules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Hercules   Project Hercules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Project Hercules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hero Sanctum :: Creation Center :: Character Creation :: NPC Creation-
Jump to: